Credit: Creativity Hero
Today, we’re going to show you how to make LED coffee table.
The table which we have mentioned in today’s project will be eye-catching point in your room. Trust us, your eyes will not miss it.
After making this incredible, stunning, eye-catching project will push your room to the next level. And the most interesting part of this project is that you can control this project via your Android application. By using the android application, you can easily change the active colors or the background colors of the table.
The materials used in this project are:
- MDF board (you can buy MDF board from your nearest hardware store)
- Pine Board (you can buy Pine board from your nearest hardware store)
- Glass Top (you can buy Glass Top from your nearest hardware store)
- Wood Glue
- Wood Filler
- Oil based paint
- Rosewood Stain
- Masking tape
- Arduino Mega 2560 Board
- Bluetooth Module
- Infrared proximity sensors
- Addressable LED strip light WS2812B
Instruments used in this project are:
- Glue gun
- Circular Saw
- Random orbit sander
- Cordless drill
- Paint roller kit
- Pocket hole jig
- Soldering iron
- Wire strippers
- Band Clamp
Without wasting more time, let’s get started. Please watch the video very carefully…
For more information about products related to this projects, please contact us at our Facebook page.