This Naze32 10DOF (#) multirotor flight controller is a fully featured 32-bit multirotor flight controller with a 3-axis MEMS gyro+accelerometer (MPU6050), 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L) and pressure sensor (MS5611). This is a perfect feature-packed flight controller for 250 Size FPV Racers allowing flips and rolls and some extreme angled flying so you can stay ahead in the field.
It is fully compatible with Multi Wii-based configuration software such as Cleanflight. The enhanced performance of the 32-bit STM processor means it will work on almost any multirotor application right out of the box with no fiddly tuning required.
A nice feature of this Naze32 board despite the small size is that it comes with pre-soldered pin headers to make this item even easier to install.
* Pre-soldered header pins
* 3-axis MEMS gyro+accelerometer(MPU6050)
* 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
* Pressure sensor (MS5611)
* Flexible motor outputs to support various airframe types
* Up to 8-ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver(FrSky,etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver
* Battery voltage monitoring
* Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB)
* Onboard micro USB for setup and configuration
* Uses Multi Wii-based configuration software for easy set up
* Naze 32 uses the same GUI as Multi Wii 2.3
* Dimensions (mm): 36 x 36
* Weight: 7.3g
What's in the box:
* Naze32 10DOF flight controller
This flight controller is recommended for hobbyists with suitable technical knowledge. While the Naze32 is incredibly capable, it requires a degree of skill to set up. BRC Hobbies cannot offer any technical support for this item. Please make use of the various forums for support.
* The Naze32 Wiki can be found here - click here
# DOF Definition:
DOF - Degrees Of Freedom - is a number of axes and sensors combined for balancing a multirotor aircraft, plane, helicopter or a robot.
3DOF - This could be a 3-axis accelerometer or a 3-axis gyroscope
6DOF - This is usually a 3-axis accelerometer combined with a 3-axis gyroscope
9DOF - This is mostly a 6DOF, combined with a magnetometer (compass)
10DOF - This could be a 9DOF, combined with a barometric pressure sensor to provide an indication of height.
11DOF - This could be the 10DOF, combined with a GPS module