The module adopts imported power management chip design, which has high reliability, small inrush current and small volume (length 70MM*width 36MM*high 13MM) efficiency up to 96% , power MAX 2 50W . At the same time, the aluminum substrate design is easy to install, and the back of the board can be directly flat on the metal casing to dissipate heat. Reduce equipment space.
1. DIY a regulated power supply, input 12V, the output can be adjusted 12-50V.
2. Power your electronic device and set the output value according to your system voltage.
3. as a car power supply, power your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products.
4. DIY a high-power notebook mobile power: with a large-capacity 12V lithium battery pack, let your books go where to shine.
5. solar panel voltage regulator.
6. Charge the battery, lithium battery, etc.
7. drive high-power LED lights.
Module nature: non-isolated boost module (BOOST)
Input voltage: DC8.5V-48V
Input current: 10A (MAX) exceeds 8A or the module temperature exceeds 60 degrees, please strengthen the heat dissipation
Static working current: 10mA (12V liters 20V, the higher the output voltage, the quiescent current will increase)
Output voltage: 10-50V continuously adjustable (default delivery) boost module, suitable for application input voltage Less than the output voltage can not be stepped down
Output current: 10 A MAX More than 6A, please strengthen the heat dissipation (related to the input and output voltage difference, the larger the differential pressure, the smaller the output current)
Constant current range: 0.2-8A
Output power: = input voltage * 10A, such as: input 12V * 5A = 60W, input 24V * 5A = 120W, input 36V * 5A = 180W, input 48V * 5A = 240W,
Working temperature: -40~+85 degrees (enhance heat dissipation when the ambient temperature is too high)
Working frequency: 150KHz
Conversion efficiency: MAX 96% (efficiency related to input, output voltage, current, voltage difference)
Overcurrent protection: Yes (input over 13A, automatically reduce the output voltage, there is a range of errors.)
Input reverse connection protection: Yes, (less than 5A, if you need more reverse current, please input the diode in the input)
Output anti-backflow protection: None; if used for charging or load self-powered, you need to add a 2-pole tube.
Installation method: 4 3mm screw holes
Wiring method: wiring output
Module size: length 70mm width 36mm height 13mm
Module single weight: about 50 grams
Output voltage / current regulation method:
1. Adjust the CV potentiometer and set the output voltage to the voltage you need according to your battery or LED. For example, 10 strings of LED voltage are adjusted to 37V.
2. Adjust the CC potentiometer clockwise about 30 times, set the output current to the minimum, connect the LED, and adjust the CC potentiometer to the current you need. For battery charging, after the battery is discharged, it will be connected to the output and adjust CC to the current you need. (Be sure to use the battery after charging to charge, because the battery is left in the battery.) More, the charging current is smaller.)
Please do not adjust the current by short circuit. The circuit structure of the boost module cannot be adjusted by short circuit.