BB21 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI_S J_H_xx firmware
Supports 3-6S lipo input
Con. Current: 30A
Peak Current: 35A (10S)
Current and Voltage sensor
5V 3A BEC
Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5x30.5mm M3
NO External capacitors Need
Compatible for Omnibus F3 F4, easy to assembly a Fly-tower with it
-BLHeli_S is designed for superior performance in FPV Racing, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
-The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us) and D-shot .
- The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor Retardation, and inherently also does active syncwheeling
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tune-able parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work
- excellently in normal operating environments
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
BS430 ESC x 1
Cable x 2
M3 Nylon screws x 4
M3 Nylon column x8
M3 Nylon nut x 4