When you give high level for the pin of the module, the electromagnet can suck magnetically conductive object. Otherwise it will release the object.
An electromagnet is a type of magnet in which the magnetic field is produced by electric current. An electric current flowing in a wire creates a magnetic field around the wire, due to Ampere's law. To concentrate the magnetic field, in an electromagnet the wire is wound into a coil with many turns of wire lying side by side. The magnetic field of all the turns of wire passes through the center of the coil, creating a strong magnetic field there. it easy to use, to learn electromagnet principle
- Working Voltage: 3.2 - 5.3VDC
- Working Current: 200mA(MAX)
- Drive current from SIG pin: 4.3mA (@VCC = 5V)
- Load Weight: 1KG / 10N (MAX)
- Active level: High level(3.0 - 5.5V)
1 X Electromagnet Sensor Module for Arduino