Gold plated pins and grounds connections.
Watch video, stream media, and view documents through your TV
The cable gets the video signal out through HDMI standard output
High speed HDMI cable capatible with mobile phone, computer, TV, gameplayer etc
1.5m HDMI to HDMI Cable + HDMI to Mini HDMI Adaptor + HDMI to Micro HDMI Adaptor
A must have accessory for those who would like to watch videos and work on the big screen
This cable is the perfect solution for you to share your photos and videos with your colleagues, family and friends.
HDMI: Apply with HDMI digital camera, tablet, notebook, PC.
Mini HDMI: Apply to Nokia N8, with mini HDMI digital camera, tablet, pc.
Micro HDMI: For LG G2X /P990 /P99 /MTO XT800 /Zepelin XT720 /XT882 /MT810 /Me811/ Mt701/ Mt870/ Mb860 X2/ HTC EVO 4G /ACER A500 /W500 /FUJITSU S2900 HD F85 EXR CASIO Tr100.
Note: Your TV must have HDMI for this cable to be compatible.
Net Weight: 116g
Cable Length: Approx.150cm
1 X Mini HDMI Adapter
1 X Micro HDMI Adapter
1 X 1.5m HDMI to HDMI Cable
The item is for Arduino robot kit, raindrops, rain sensor, monitoring can be used for a variety of weather conditions, and converted into the number of the reference signal and the AO output.
1. The sensor uses the FR-04 high-quality double-sided materials, King Size 5.0 * 4.0CM, and with the surface of the nickel plating treatment, against oxidative, conductivity, superior performance and longevity;
2. The comparator output, the signal is clean, waveform, driving ability over 15mA;
3. Distribution bit to adjust sensitivity;
4. Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
5. The output in the form: digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
6. A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
7. Voltage: 5V
8. Power indicator, the output signal LED indicator.
9. TTL-level output, TTL output valid signal is low. Driving capability 100MA so, can directly drive relays, buzzer, a small fan, and so on.
10. Sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer
11. LED lights up when there is no rain output is high, raindrop up, the output ground level, LED light.
12. Raindrops and control panels are separate, easy to wire leads.
13. A large area of rain board, more conducive to detect rain.
14. Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
15. Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
16. Wide voltage LM393 comparator
How to use:
Connected to 5V power supply, the power indicator light, sensor board is not water droplets, DO output is high, the switch lights off, dropping on a drop of water, DO output is low, the indicator light switch,
Brush off the the above water droplets, has returned to output high state. . . .
AO analog output can be connected to the microcontroller AD port to detect the size of the drops in the above rainfall.
DO TTL digital outputs can also be connected to the microcontroller detects whether there is rain.
1. VCC: positive power supply (3-5V)
2. GND: negative one.
3. DO: TTL switching signal output
4. AO: Analog signal output
1 x Raindrop Sensor
1 x Control board
1 x 2P 20cm Dupont Line
Sensitive area of 2.0 × 1.0mm2 element substrate material.
Silicon substrate thickness 0.5mm.
Operating wavelength 7-14um.
The average transmittance \u003e 75%.
The output signal \u003e 2.5V (420 ° k blackbody 1Hz bandwidth modulation frequency 0.3-3.0Hz 72.5db gain ).
Noise \u003c200mV (mVp-p) (25 °).
The balance of \u003c 20%.
Operating voltage 2.2-15V
Working current 8.5-24μA (VD = 10V, Rs = 47kΩ, 25 °).
Source voltage 0.4-1.1V (VD = 10V, Rs = 47kΩ, 25 °).
Operating temperature -20 ° - + 70 °.
Storage temperature -35 ° - + 80 ° field of 139 ° × 126 °.
Description The sensor uses the polarization of pyroelectric material changes with temperature characteristics of the detection of infrared radiation sensitive element dual complementary method to suppress interference temperature changes , improve the work stability of the sensor .
1. The above specifications are the source resistor R2 = 47KΩ measured under conditions when the user using the sensor can be adjusted R2 size according to their needs .
2, note the location of the sensing element and the field size , in order to get the best optical design.
3 , all measurements are based on the voltage signal peak to peak calibration . B balance of EA and EB , respectively, peak to peak voltage of the sensing element output signal.
4 , the use of the sensor , the pins bending or welding parts should be more than 4mm from base .
5 , before the use of sensors , you should refer to the picture pins , in particular, to prevent a wrong pin.
1 * RE200B SN200B00 PIR Human Pyroelectric Infrared Sensor.
Outer diameter of 5.5mm internal diameter of 2.1mm.
Line length 30 cm
14 each copper wire (copper) has a diameter of 0.14mm. 0.43 square
Red positive, black negative
1 X Monitoring Cable
Output: red laser straightly(650nm)
Size: Φ 12.0 x35mm.
Line length: about 135 mm.
Voltage: 3.0 V - 5 V.
Driver: APC circuit
Application: sighting device for orientation
1. laser test tools
2. Concentricity positioning
3. Medical equipment positioning
4. Production of signal equipment
5. Use for DIY or robots
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
5mW 650nm Red Line Laser Module x 5
Size: 32mm X22mm X30mm
The main chip: LM393, MQ135 gas sensing probe
Operating voltage: DC 5V
Has a signal output LED indicates
Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
TTL output valid signal is low; (lights lit when the output is low, which can be accessed microcontroller IO port)
Analog output increases with the concentration, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage
Sulfide, benzene vapors, fumes and other harmful gases with high sensitivity
Having a long life and reliable stability
Quick response and resume
With mounting holes for easy fixed installation
The probe can plug design for easy test
Gas sensors tested concentration range: 10 to 1000ppm
For detecting harmful gases home environment, suitable for the detection of ammonia, aromatic compounds, sulfur compounds, benzene vapor, smoke and other harmful gases gases
1 X MQ-135 Gas Module
keywords:MQ-135 gas module
Resistor: less than or equal to 30K ohms
Frequency difference: -20ppm
1 X 32.768KHz Crystal