Lithium Battery Voltage Indicator Display 3S
* 25% When the battery voltage is over 9.9V, it will light up 1 block power amount
* half When the battery voltage is over 10.5V it will light up 2 block power amount
* 75% When the battery voltage is over 11.1V, it will light up 3 block power amount
* 100% When the battery voltage is over 11.7V, it will light up 4 block power amount
* When the battery voltage is under 9.9V, 4 close presentations will be off and Only external Red Line will On; it speaks to the battery is under 9.9V, and you can charge the battery.
1.Battery sort power amount show
2.Wide application fields: lithium battery
3. Using Method: connect show load up positive and negative port with tried battery positive and negative port, a digital tube will show ongoing battery power amount
4.Digital Color: outline red, display square blue (when battery power amount is full, it will be all on)
5.Size : 31×20mm/1.22×0.79in (Approx.)
Black wire associate negative terminal
Red wire associate positive
Associated the display-panel board positive and negative terminals to the tried battery positive and negative side, at that point the digital tube will demonstrate the battery level.